Red Tent Australia hosts many events annually to share the mission of our organisation.
Your local tent has a variety of events too! Here are our current national events:
Conscious Business Solutions
Host: Kerrie Mercel
1. What attracted you to Red Tent Australia?
I went to the retreat for some R&R and found a whole bunch of women that I would really like to get to know, so I joined as a corp member because I wanted to be a facilitator for the following year.
2. What is your experience to date?
I have enjoyed hosting Conscious Business Women through Red Tent. I loved playing the Money Game at the retreat and have some wonderful friends from the Red Tent community.
3. What do you hope to bring to your community?
I love to bring a positive vibe, inspiration and business skills. Most importantly I enjoy helping others especially in the abundance arena where I’m an advocate for the Money Game.
As host, Kerrie brings her amazing business skill set to this group. She is a business guru with a passion for communicating with women and helping us all develop flow and understanding about money.
Would you like to know more about Conscious Business Solutions?
We host regular events, including monthly business lunches. See our FB page for all the latest updates:
28 and 29 October 2017
You must be a member of RTA to attend this course.
- Do you want to make a difference in women’s lives?
- Do you want to be a leader in your community?
- Do you want to learn more about the Red Tent Australia movement?
Red Tent Australia’s Facilitator Training.
Each module will build and follow on to previous module so it is necessary to attend the modules in order.
MODULE ONE – Fill Your Cup
- The Importance of Openings and Closings
- Red Tent Australia’s ethos, goals and procedures
- Dream Manager- share, believe, create, and succeed
- Balance of Giving and Taking, stepping into your power
- Craft – Create your Red Tent’s Talking Stick
- Closing ceremon
- Global healing
MODULE TWO – What is Sacred Space
- Setting the scene for magic to happen, awakening the senses.
- Cacao ceremony
- Working with The Elements
- The greatest gift you can give another (you can’t buy it at Myer.)
- The 3 types of listening & knowing when to use each one.
- Humanitix/Facebook procedures
- Craft: Create Sage and Lavender Smudge Sticks & Feather Fan for smudging
Register your interest here today by sending an Expression Of Interest email for our next training session:
I recently completed the facilitator modules 1&2 .. and all I can say is ... wow! I have travelled far and learned a lot and to be able to offer a safe place for women to speak their truth and lift each other as we learn... I am honoured. I loved making the tools and yes.. Day 2 was definitely a favorite. It helped me to reconnect to my own sacred feminine. Namaste... thank you. From the bottom of my heart.Lyndal Regent
Red Tent Australia Annual General Meeting
You are invited!
- Saturday 16th September 2017 (10.30am – 12.30pm)
Red Tent Australia General Meetings
You are invited!
General Meetings – 2017
General Meetings – 2018
- GM – TBA
- GM – TBA
- GM – TBA
- We’d love to invite all members; whether individual or corporate as well as friends and family to Red Tent Australia’s General Meetings. This is an opportunity for you, as a member, to meet the Executive Committee and have your say in the direction of the organisation.
- Hear the latest updates and decisions and be part of this friendly affair and the growth and community of Red Tent Australia.
- Red Tent Home Base – Bayside
Boundless Self Love Retreat
YOGA | MEDITATION | PALM READINGS | REFLEXOLOGY | TAROT |AROMATHERAPHY FACIALS | REMEDIAL MASSAGE | SOUND CHIME RELAXATION | REIKI | BONFIRE | DANCING
and so much more….
In 2018, we will host our third annual retreat. It is going to be another amazing event.