Boundless Self Love Retreat
YOGA | MEDITATION | PALM READINGS | REFLEXOLOGY | TAROT | AROMATHERAPY FACIALS | REMEDIAL MASSAGE | SOUND CHIME RELAXATION | REIKI | BONFIRE | DANCING | and so much more….
Saturday 25th – Sunday 26th May 2019
The Boundless Self-Love Retreat portal is now live! We’re really excited, and invite you to check it out!
You can explore the Saturday and Sunday Workshops, the range of Activities available, and see the big picture via the Schedule!
Come and join in the discussion on the BSLR Facebook Page, and invest in your retreat via Humanitix.
We are delighted to invite you to make a quality investment in you by joining us for a wonderful weekend,
where you can take a break, connect with sisterhood, learn some new skills, tools, or ideas, and invoke your Warrior Woman!
INTERNATIONAL RED TENT DAY
8th Novemeber 2018
Come join your sisters as we celebrate International Red Tent Day under the rising Sun and the rising Moon.
Join us at Moonrise (6:10am-6:25am NSW Time) an online guided visualization & global healing prayer.
This is a free online event. Share with your sisters, friends, mothers, and daughters.
Every time women sit in circles the world heals a little more.
Take 15 minutes out of your morning to connect with nature, bathe in the dawn, soak up the moonbeams. Join your Red Tent sisters as we merge from around the world to partake in our online circle to celebrate International Red Tent Day.
Join together across the globe to celebrate The Red Tent Movement.
~ Moonrise at 6:18 am (NSW Time)
Check your local time zone in the link above.
This is a free event and the online world allows us to connect distances that would have been otherwise impossible. Connect here in the event with conversation and photos of your meditation space.
We will be joined by our intention. Our intention to celebrate our lives as women. Our beauty. Our strength. Our tenderness. Maidens, Mothers, Magas and Crones are welcome to place their intentions and their healing energy into our circle to form a strong online community.
Share with your sisters, friends, mothers and daughters. Let’s make this online circle truly symbolic of the power of womanhood.
Our newly elected President, Bree Calarco of the Sydney Northern Beaches Red Tent will be going Live on this facebook event page at 6:10am, NSW Time, to celebrate International Red Tent Day.
Join in live as the moon rises, or watch later on in the day, if you prefer to wake a little later on.
Red Tent Australia hosts many events annually to share the mission of our organisation.
Your local tent has a variety of events too! Here are our current national events:
**You must be a member of RTA to attend this course.**
Do you want to make a difference in women’s lives?
Do you want to be a leader in your community?
Do you want to learn more about the Red Tent Australia movement?
Red Tent Australia’s Facilitator Training
Each module will build and follow on to previous module so it is necessary to attend the modules in order.
MODULE ONE – Fill Your Cup
- The Importance of Openings and Closings
- Red Tent Australia’s ethos, goals and procedures
- Dream Manager- share, believe, create, and succeed
- Balance of Giving and Taking, stepping into your power
- Craft – Create your Red Tent’s Talking Stick
- Closing ceremony
- Global healing
MODULE TWO – What is Sacred Space
- Setting the scene for magic to happen, awakening the senses.
- Cacao ceremony
- Working with The Elements
- The greatest gift you can give another (you can’t buy it at Myer.)
- The 3 types of listening & knowing when to use each one.
- Humanitix/Facebook procedures
- Craft: Create Sage and Lavender Smudge Sticks & Feather Fan for smudging
Does this sound like you?
I recently completed the facilitator modules 1&2 .. and all I can say is ... wow! I have travelled far and learned a lot and to be able to offer a safe place for women to speak their truth and lift each other as we learn... I am honoured. I loved making the tools and yes.. Day 2 was definitely a favorite. It helped me to reconnect to my own sacred feminine. Namaste... thank you. From the bottom of my heart.Lyndal Regent
Next GM – 2019
Red Tent Australia General Meetings You are invited!
- We’d love to invite all members (whether individual or corporate) as well as friends and family to Red Tent Australia’s General Meetings. This is an opportunity for you to meet the Executive Committee and have your say in the direction of the organisation.
- Hear the latest updates and decisions and be part of this friendly affair and the growth and community of Red Tent Australia.
- Held Red Tent Home Base – 29 McWilliam Street, Redland Bay (Pt Talburpin Park Hall), Queensland.
Red Tent Family Open Day
Held annually, the Red Tent Australia Open Day is a chance for you to explore the values of Red Tent and immerse yourself in the unconditional love of the women of this organisation.
Red Tent Family Open Day
- Held annually, the Red Tent Australia Open Day is a chance for you to explore the values of Red Tent and immerse yourself in the unconditional love of the women of this organisation.
- A chance to meet the amazing women of this organisation and celebrate International Red Tent Day by joining in the community project and grabbing a sausage cooked on the BBQ.
- Market stalls, face painting, jumping castle, craft activities, treasure hunt, family yoga and meditation, membership specials, raffles, community project and much more…
**2019 date coming soon
New South Wales Retreat
May 12th – 14th, 2018
Strengthening the Connection
A wonderful opportunity to come together as a community. To connect with oneself but also to deepen the connection with friends and family. You are warmly invited to bring your mothers, sisters, and daughters along to this retreat. This gathering has been created to support a strengthening of the connection through the generations of womanhood. We have a fabulous range of workshops on offer, a special Red Tent marketplace and chill out spaces for time out and catching up with friends.
Watch this space – lots more information to come!!!