Our Corporate MembersConnecting with you at the Red Tent
Owner, Sandra Vaughan
* ArōmaTouch Technique – the therapeutic application of essential oils along the back & feet to improve well-being by reducing physical and emotional stressors * Crystals * Liquid Crystals – life purpose readings and geometric vibrational remedies that facilitate change, healing spiritual, emotional, mental and thus a physical imbalance * Starchild Directives – readings and remedies to support star, indigo, and crystal children by offering ‘life tools’ that help them cope with the ‘new world’ * Reiki – Channelling this life force energy offers gentle, non-invasive yet powerful healing * Colour sessions – understand what different colours mean and how you can incorporate them into your life to manage emotions * Essential oils – dōTERRA oils, hair skin & body products, and supplements * Coaching & Workshops
Dreamorpheus Transpersonal Therapy
Owner, Kim Fairminer
Do you want more happiness, more purpose + more freedom?
Book in for a private astrology consultation, wellbeing support session, or join a group circle.
Kim holds a powerful sacred space for you to explore your highest potential, gain new perspective on challenges, and receive spiritual insight. Sessions are available in-person and online.
Real-life outcomes include:
- Living life with meaning and purpose
- Healthy, fulfilling relationships
- Self-awareness and empowerment
- Confident decision-making
- Increased compassion and empathy
- Reduced stress
- Optimised healing.
Earth Song Dreaming
Owner, Carmel Ursua Sonsalla
Emma Creed – Self Expression Specialist
Owner, Emma Creed
With a beautiful voice and in her own unique and holistic style, Emma facilitates her sessions with warmth, humour and compassion, creating a sacred, safe and sensual space for experiencing new levels of Self expression through group singing – moment by moment, breath by breath.
Emma offers a range of creative healing arts programs in the Sunshine Coast/Hinterland, Brisbane, the Gold Coast and further afield for individuals and groups. She facilitates singing sessions in communities, at conferences and festivals and truly believes that ‘when we come together and sing, we make the world a better place.’
For further information about Emma, her events and how she can contribute to your community, please like her FB Page. https://www.facebook.com/EmmaCreedAU/
Happy Breast Balm
Owner, Susanne Mckenna
- Stimulate the lymphatic system to clear and detox the many lymph vessels within your breast tissue.
- Massage your breasts to improve blood flow and nourish them with the balm.
- Really get to know and love your breasts, where attention goes, energy flows.
- Affirm daily your health, well-being and gratitude for life.
We are creating a paradigm shift away from fear and taboos around breasts, empowering women to really love, heal and care for themselves. Visit https://breastbalm.com/ for more information.
Owner, Kelli MacAlpine
For further information about Kelli, and how she can contribute to your wellbeing, please like her FB Page. https://www.facebook.com/HealingCanvas
Joyful Kookaburra – Holistic Wellbeing Service
Owner, Rhonda Noyes
Rhonda is a qualified and accredited Social Worker with the Australian Association of Social Workers & a member of the International Institute for Complementary Therapists. Rhonda works from a holistic, person centred framework supporting people to work towards their own healing, growth and transformation. Rhonda incorporates a range of holistic healing and therapeutic modalities into her practice to assist people to foster new pathways for emotional, physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Services on offer include:
- Counselling, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy & EFT (Tapping)
- Sound & Crystal healing sessions including Group Sound Baths & Healing Circles
- Tailored personalised ceremonies including Rites of Passage Ceremonies for Women & Girls
- Office & House Blessings
- Workshops & Events.
Life in Restoration – Assisting you to restore your life on all levels
Owner, Alicia Hall
- Being trained in, and live application of PACH (Past Age Clearing & Healing-Level 1). This technique clears physical, emotional, mental & spiritual blockages we may be experiencing as women.
- Learn the art of consciously being able to tune into your body, hold your menstrual blood & release it on cue (using conscious thought & your bodies muscles) which will allow you to move away from reliance on sanitary products and things outside of you.
- Learning and live application (under instruction) of Pelvic Floor, Abdominal Strengthening Exercises and Muscle Memory techniques.
- Learning & sharing Sacred Sexual Healing you can bring into your relationships immediately.
Melissa Young – The Ritualist
Owner, Melissa Young
the Gaia Temple, Melbourne
Priestess, pia Gaia
We create workshops, rituals and ceremonies that work at the intersection of Ecology, spirituality and social activation weaving together a distinct, and much needed offering, to a flourishing and emerging environmentally conscious world.
Voice Within Magazine
Owner, Simona Galimberti
Voice Within can be your wordsmith expert to express your message from within to the world around you.
Yassy Mae Healing
Owner, Yasmine Christensen
I am a Certified a Reiki and Shamanic Practitioner, an Accredited Crystal healer and Teacher with The Academy of Crystal Awakening. I offer Crystal, Reiki and Shamanic healing as well as running Workshops on the science of Crystals and becoming a Crystal healer.
Yoni Mapping Therapy
Owner, Bree Calarco
Sessions in the comfort of your own Home or at a clinic in the Northern Beaches of Sydney. Bree offers sessions in Sydney region or the Sunshine Coast region.
Find out more about Yoni Mapping Therapy and join our Bliss Tribe for a free e-book www.yonimappingtherapy.com/yoni-mapping/
Yoni Mapping Therapy – The Bliss Method®‚ is a pelvic wellness modality for women developed by Bonnie Bliss, offered only by women. It is a gentle and respectful ‚ “guided tour” of your most mysterious region ‚ the incredible female pelvis.
®Yoni Mapping Therapy The Bliss Method is registered with the International Institute of Complementary Therapists (IICT) and certified Yoni Mapping Therapists have successfully completed a rigorous and intensive training