What you get:
- Combination Membership Card/Name Badge
- Quarterly email newsletter
- Inclusion in a private closed Facebook group to strengthen your connection with the tribe
- Discounts to workshops and special events and movie screenings
- Discounts New Moon and Sharing Circles.
- Invitations to Members only events
- Discount to Red Tent Retreats
- Special offers on Red Tent Australia merchandise and so much more to come
Where your membership fees go:
Membership fees provide us with the ability to continue to provide a safe and sacred space for all women and girls within the Red Tent. As part of this, we are continuing to expand to fulfil the vision of a Red Tent in every neighbourhood of Australia, so your membership fees goes directly to creating, nourishing, and supporting these new branches.
Here are some of the ways we currently do that (we add to this each year to enrich community):
- Resources for organisational functioning
- Organisational core costs
- Ongoing outreach and support to our Red Tent Facilitators
- Campaigns to support our members who are experiencing crisis through Lift Up (such as birth, death, or displacement)
- Campaigns & Programs to raise awareness about issues effecting women, and to create connected communities for ongoing support for this.
We ultimately aim to be financially interdependent by ethically investing a portion of all money that we received to grow our wealth pool, so that we can achieve a wholesome financial system.
In the meantime, we are actively asking for grants, sponsorship and philanthropic support, along with membership fees, to cover the bulk of our core costs.